The Amphora candle is the perfect way to add a hint of Hellenism to your space. This piece of art is exclusive to Love Ally, as it is the first of its kind on the market.
- Made from a sustainable beeswax blend
- Australian Made
- 2-3 hour burn time
11 cm H x 7 cm W x 7 cm D
We strongly recommend placing this product under a heat-proof dish to help control any excess wax from dripping.
Candle Care and Safety
- Avoid placing near a draft, open window, air duct or fan
- Ensure wick is trimmed each time candle is lit
- Do not leave candle unattended whilst lit
- Stop burning the candle once 2cm of unmelted wax remains
Please note, every candle is unique given its hand-made nature; we check every candle before sending to ensure our quality standard, however slight variations may occur between candles.
Please allow up to 3-7 business days for dispatch.
Inspired by the many amphoras found piled among the remains of shipwreck cargoes who would use these Grecian jugs for maritime transport throughout antiquity. Evidence remaining from Greek shipwrecks shows these beautiful amphora pots stored wine and olive oil for trading purposes. Lesbos, Samos and Chios were noted to be the wine-producing islands.
- Free shipping available Australia wide for all orders over $100
- $29.99 shipping for all International orders over $100
- Calculated shipping rates at checkout for all orders under $100